April 2021 Company News
April has been another month bustling with activity at Maven. The announcement of Maven’s integration with McLeod, in particular, has garnered considerable excitement in the industry. Press coverage has continued to flourish, The Maven Blog continues to offer new content, and as the company grows, we are seeking new talent to join our team.
Maven in the News
- FreightWaves published a feature on Maven’s integration with McLeod and included the news in their Daily Dash news roundup.
- The announcement that Maven has become a Certified Integration Partner with McLeod Software has led to other headlines in many prestigious industry publications, such as Yahoo Finance, DC Velocity, and Commercial Carrier Journal, just to name a few. The rest of the press coverage can be found on our Press page.
- Maven CEO Avi Geller had a piece published in Food Logistics, titled “2021: The Year of the Driver.” Avi explains how fleet management software optimizes efficiency and creates the best possible driver experience so that fleets can boost driver retention.
- An article in Heavy Duty Trucking shows how fleets can benefit from driver apps. The article highlights the partnership between Maven and GLS Canada and how it resulted in a two-hour reduction in route planning time.
The Maven Blog
April’s blog articles include:
- Maven Machines Integrates with McLeod Software to Improve Fleet and Driver Workflow
- April Key Feature & Product Updates
- The Future of Supply Chain Podcast: Fleet Management Software Solutions with Avi Geller
To keep up-to-date with the latest Maven news and product updates, sign up for the Maven E-Newsletter:
Share this post: